Application for the Two PhD Positions in Organic Materials and London Dispersion Interactions in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Germany.
The educational program is open for eligible students who are going to apply for the PhD degree program at the university for the session 2020/21. Funding for the programme will cover tuition fees and an annual stipend. You will spend 18 months at each institution and will receive a dual PhD at the end of the three-year programme.
Founded in 1607, Justus Liebig University of Giessen is among the oldest institutions of higher education in the German-speaking world. It offers various undergraduate, masters and other research-level programs at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TWO PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- If you want to know about the nationality please contact Prof Alison Rodger ([email protected])
- The sponsorship will be awarded to undertake research in the field of organic materials and London interactions.
- A Master’s degree and a first-class or equivalent grade in Chemistry are generally required.
- Candidates should have solid knowledge and practical experience in organic/organometallic chemistry and be well versed with techniques such as working under an inert atmosphere, NMR, UV-Vis absorbance, IR, MS etc.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate should be highly motivated, have a good command of English (oral and written), and be rigorous and eager to learn. Applicants are recommended to provide results of the IELTS, TOEFL and/or GRE tests, or another measure (s) of English proficiency.
TWO PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in a PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, candidates should send pre-applications by to any one of the below email addresses before completing an institutional application.
- Prof Peter R. Schreiner ([email protected])
- A/Prof Koushik Venkatesan ([email protected])
- Prof Alison Rodger ([email protected]).
Application must include:
- Applicants must upload a CV, Transcript of MSc/BSc studies in English, Motivation Letter, contact details of two referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below