The Accredited list of undergraduate, diploma and certificate courses offered at the Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU and their Requirements for 2019/2020 has been released and published here.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU and their Requirements.
The general public and all those interested in studying at the Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU are hereby informed that the list of courses offered at the institution has been listed in the article and can be found below.
If you are looking for Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU then you are finally in the right place especially if you have been searching so hard for it. Today, one of our article which you are currently reading now contains the official list of all the courses offered at the Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT RUAHA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY
Below is the full details of all the undergraduate courses offered at the Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU:
Faculty of ICT
The Faculty of Information and Communication Technology currently comprises two departments, the Department of Computer Science and Department of Environmental Health Sciences.
The faculty offers three-year undergraduate programmes leading to the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Information System), the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Software Engineering) and Bachelor of Environmental Health Sciences with Information Technology (BEHSIT).
Faculty of Law
The Law programmes offered by RUCU prepare students to join either the legal profession or a number of other careers. The Faculty of Law has the obligation to offer a legal education aimed at providing theoretical knowledge, analytical and practical skills, which are necessary to produce a society-conscious lawyer/professional who can contribute to the development of his/her country and the international community. The Faculty of Law offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The Faculty began in September 2008 and at the moment trains students to join the Education sector. The Faculty currently comprises of three Departments; Education, Humanities and Languages and offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Education ( IT & Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education ( IT & Geography)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education( IT & Economics)
Faculty of Business and Management Sciences
The Faculty of Business and Management Sciences is a new Faculty which has been born from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in the academic year 2012/2013. It comprises of two departments, the Department of Management Sciences and Procurement and the Department of Accounting and Finance. The Faculty offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance with Information Technology (BAFIT)
Faculty of Education
The Faculty of Education was founded in February, 2018. It grew up from the Education Department of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS). The Faculty is made up of two Departments namely:-
(i) Department of Educational Foundations, Curriculum and Instruction and
(ii) Department of Educational Psychology
The Faculty is currently developing its own Undergraduate programmes as listed below.
- Bachelor of Education in Science (Physics and Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Education in Science (Biology and Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Education in Guidance and Counselling
- Bachelor of Education in Inclusive Education
- Bachelor of Education in Science (Mathematics and Geography)
Currently the Faculty of Education offers:
- Pedagogical skills to Education courses to students pursuing Bachelor of Arts and Social Sciences with Education; Bachelor of Science with Education (IT and Mathematics)
- Certificate Programs
- a one-year Certificate programme leading to a Certificate in Computer Science.
- Certificate in Law
- Certificate in Library and Information Studies
- Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
- Diploma Programs
- a two-year diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma in Library and Information Studies
For further Inquiries, please leave a comment below.