Application for the U.S. CAEF Full-Ride Enterprise Student Fellowship Program in Kyrgyzstan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at The American University of Central Asia and U.S.-Central Asian Education Fund (U.S.-CAEF) in Kyrgyzstan.
The U.S. Department of State is sponsoring the U.S. CAEF Full-Ride funding for academically qualified students from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan to studying at AUCA. U.S.-CAEF awards will provide all the following benefits: Full Tuition for Four-Years of Study, Housing & Living Costs, Travel Costs, and Academic Advising & Support
The program is a need-based financial award for undergraduate study in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics and Informatics.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
U.S. CAEF FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate level studies in business administration, economics, applied mathematics, informatics, and software engineering in the context of entrepreneurship and economic development at the American University of Central Asia (AUCA), Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic
- Have citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- Have high academic results, professional abilities and leadership potential in the field of business
- Demonstrate a reasonable need for financial support
- Have a strong desire to stay in the region at the end of the program to contribute to the development of entrepreneurship and economic growth in Central Asia
- Be prepared to begin university studies in the fall of 2020
- AUCA University students can not apply for participation in the program, regardless of their speciality.
- Applicants must meet all entry requirements for AUCA.
- Applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English and must have TOEFL/IELTS certificates.
U.S. CAEF FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants are required to be accepted as full-time students at AUCA by submitting an online admission application being awarded for the Enterprise Student Fellowships. Note: Applicants must submit AUCA application and U.S.-CAEF award application separately (For more information visit at uscaef.org website).
There are two ways to submit an application for U.S.-CAEF grant as the following:
- Online application: The name you use in the application must match exactly the name on the identification document (ID) or passport.
- Paper application: Bring or mail two sets of your application (1 original and 1 photocopy) and 1 set of financial documents to the American Councils office in your home country (address mentioned in the application form).
Application must include:
- Assemble all required documents in the Exact order as given: A copy of your completed and signed application, a profile photo, official transcripts, two recommendation letters, copies of TOEFL/IELTS, SAT or ACT score reports, financial statement, and mandatory financial documents (financial aid documents).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below