Application for the U.S. Fulbright Scholarship for US Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by Anne Wexler in Australia.
The educational bursary is available for a US student and aims to support them in undertaking a master’s degree at any university in Australia.The educational award will provide a monthly stipend for up to two years, a one-off establishment allowance, generous international travel entitlement, tuition fees, and health coverage under Medicare. It will also provide Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to a maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only).
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission is sponsored by the U.S. and Australian governments. It is a non-profit organization which aims to enhance mutual understanding and strengthen relations between the two countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
U.S. FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from the United States.
- Can participate in a master’s degree program at an Australian university in the field of Public policy (Health, Sustainability, Energy, and Climate Change, Regional security, Education, Political Science, History, and Governmental relations).
- Must be a US citizen and hold a strong academic credential and leadership potential.
U.S. FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Regarding the application process for the grant, please contact the Fulbright scholarships team through email to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 8, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below