Application for the UACES Scholarships for Postgraduate Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University Association for Contemporary European Studie in UK.
These are competitive base programs open to postgraduate students from all nationalities to research in any area of contemporary European Studies.For 2020, UACES is offering four UACES Scholarship and two UACES-JCMT Awards of 1,500 GBP each. The award is for to pay:-travel to and from your research destination, accommodation at your destination,the food at your destination and local transport at your destination.Award funds must be used for fieldwork that occurs between 1 February 2020 and 31 July 2020, but ensure that trips will not be outside these dates otherwise visits will not be considered.
UACES is a global membership organization. It is designed for academics, students and practitioners who are interested in all aspects of Europe and the European Union.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UACES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There is no restriction on nationality.
- The program is available to undertake research in any area of contemporary European Studies.
- Students who are looking for funding to enroll in a postgraduate course are not eligible to apply
- Applicant must be a UACES Student member – note that membership of the EuroResearch email list or attendance at UACES Graduate Forum events does not constitute the membership of UACES
- Your research project must be in the ‘Contemporary European Studies’ subject area (we define ‘Contemporary’ as post-WW2, and ‘European Studies’, as typically, but not exclusively, an aspect of European Integration or related areas)
- Candidate must be a postgraduate student (typically a PhD student; possibly other postgraduate courses that have a very strong research component).
- Only the UACES Scholarship:
- From a BAME background AND/OR
- Is enrolled at a university outside of Europe and North America AND/OR
- Is studying for a PhD in a discipline not traditionally associated with UACES (e.g. anthropology, cultural studies, philosophy etc).
- Successful applicants will be required to submit a final report and to provide evidence that their fieldwork has taken place.
- To participate, the applicant must be a UACES Student member.
- Before submitting your application, check out the English language qualification that accepts by the university.
UACES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must download the application forms and submit via email to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 11, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below