Application for the UBC Graduate Support Initiative Awards for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
The educational award motivates aspirants by providing approximately $6.5 million for master’s and doctoral degree programs.
Established in 1908, the University of British Columbia is a public research university ranked among the top 20 public universities of the world. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree level programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE SUPPORT INITIATIVE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master’s and doctoral degree program in all fields except Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Master of Engineering (in Faculty of Applied Science), and Doctor of Pharmacy.
- To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
GRADUATE SUPPORT INITIATIVE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of British Columbia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Students must submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study, letters of reference, GRE or other test scores (if required), Criminal record check (if required), and Statement of interest (if required).
- Applications Varies.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below