The application for the UBC International Talent Scholarships in Canada 2023 for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by UBC Sauder School of Business for all International Students in Canada.
The UBC Sauder School of Business hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Grants. The UBC Sauder School of Business has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. UBC Sauder School of Business has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The UBC Sauder School of Business and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Talent Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Masters of business
- All nationalities.
- Candidates who reflect the highest standards of academic excellence.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students must have a bachelor‡s degree with a B average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Applicants have to submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Statement including:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English by the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 14, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.