Application for the UBC Kathryn Huget Leadership Award for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
The funding program assists students who want to undertake a Master’s or PhD program in the areas of organizational behaviour, business administration, business and commerce, sociology, or psychology. The University of British Columbia will provide a minimum of $1,000 to domestic and international students for the academic session 2022-2023.
The University of British Columbia is a global centre for research and teaching in Canada which is consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities of the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KATHRYN HUGET LEADERSHIP AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters and PhD degree program in the area of organizational behaviour, business administration, business and commerce, sociology, or psychology.
- Be studying at the Masters or PhD level.
- Preferably be studying in the areas of organizational behaviour, business administration, business and commerce, sociology, or psychology.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
KATHRYN HUGET LEADERSHIP AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Masters and Doctoral degree coursework at the University of British Columbia. After being registered, candidates will be considered for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Candidates must provide a brief summary (one-page) of their involvement in business and views of leadership and provide two letters from business references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below