Application for the UBC Killam Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
The purpose of this studentship is to support those brilliant students who want to study the doctoral degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020 in Canada.The bursary will be awarded worth up to $30,000 per annum for two years and $2,000 allowance for research-related travel during the 24 months of the program and tuition.
The University of British Columbia is a global center for teaching, learning, and research. It is recognized as North America’s most international university and consistently ranking among the 40 best globally, and now places among the top 20 public universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KILLAM DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Canada and all around the world.
- Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must have completed no more than 24 months of doctoral study as of the start date of the program. Therefore, applicants to the 2020-2021 competition must have completed no more than 24 months of doctoral study as of 1 September 2020.
- Entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
- For enrolling in Doctoral program, applicants need to hold the master’s degree (or equivalent) from an approved institution with clear evidence of research ability or potential.
KILLAM DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested aspirants are enforced to take admission in the doctoral degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be able to apply for this studentship via this webpage.
Application must include:
- Claimants must have to attach a letter of application in which the proposed study is outlined, a CV no longer than 1 a4 page, certified copies of all academic transcripts and names of two academic referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 17, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below