Application for the UBC Public Scholars Award for Domestic and International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
This opportunity is reserved for both Canadian and international students to study the doctoral degree coursework for the session 2021/2022. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000 twice, for a total of $20,000 per student during the doctoral study.
As one of the world’s leading universities, the University of British Columbia is a global center for teaching, learning, and research. It is ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world and recently recognized as North America’s most international university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UBC PUBLIC SCHOLARS AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to Canadian & International students
- Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have completed no more than 48 months of doctoral study as of 31 August 2020
- Applicants must be registered in a UBC doctoral program as of 1 September 2020
- Applicants in their 6th year (48 to 60 months of doctoral study) will be accepted only in the most exceptional circumstances
- Claimants are required to hold their bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
UBC PUBLIC SCHOLARS AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the doctoral degree coursework at the nominating Canadian university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Upload the completed application form and your Canadian Common CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below