Application for the UBC Rio Tinto Graduate Program for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
The funding program is awarded to those aspirants who want to commence their masters or doctoral studies in the academic year 2020-2021. The university offers an $18,000 funding for a graduate student in a field of pure or applied science related to Rio Tinto’s activities.
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UBC RIO TINTO PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or accepted in a first-year Masters or first or second-year Doctoral studies in the year 2020.
- Award is awarded to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree program in a field of pure or applied science related to Rio Tinto’s activities. Eligible research areas are aluminium metallurgy, electrolysis, hydrometallurgy, environment, analytical technologies, modelling and control systems, and data science.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
UBC RIO TINTO PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission to the graduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the funding program.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a cover letter, proof of enrollment or acceptance, project description, transcripts, two recommendation letters, and CV.
- Applications is Open up to May 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below