Application for the UC Berkeley Amgen Scholars Program for Undergraduates in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the UC Berkeley Amgen Scholars in USA.
This program provides outstanding science undergraduates with research experience and increases participants’ competitiveness as candidates for admission to prestigious graduate and professional institutions. Research with world-renowned faculty, Participate in hands-on research in a UCB faculty member’s lab, Receive $4,200 stipend plus meals, Obtain transferable college course credit, Live in provided housing, Paid round-trip travel cost, Variety of social activities. Access to UC Berkeley campus facilities. Participate in the National Amgen Scholars Program Symposium at UCLA. Attend Networking events with faculty, administrators, and graduate students, and GRE Prep Course.
The Amgen Scholars Program is a national program to increase research opportunities for students committed to pursuing careers in the sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BERKELEY AMGEN PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US applicants are eligible to apply for this program.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Undergraduate students enrolled in four-year colleges and universities in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories
- Sophomores who have completed 4 quarters or 3 semesters of college, juniors, and non-graduating seniors who are returning in the fall to continue their undergraduate studies
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Interested in research and the pursuit of a PhD or M.D./Ph.D.
- Prior research experience preferred
BERKELEY AMGEN PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit a Statement of Purpose (included in the online application)
- Submit requests for two letters of recommendation (name and email address of letter writer required)
- Upload a college transcript(s) via the Online Application. (Unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Supporting documents
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below