Application for the UC First Year Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
Up to twenty-five opportunities are available for the eligible candidates to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. Each successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
Founded in 1873, University of Canterbury is a New Zealand‘s second-oldest university. It offers over 100 qualifications in more than 80 different subject areas and awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UC FIRST YEAR SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all countries around the world.
- The bursaries are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicant must be completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree program.
- Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a program at the UC International College are eligible to apply. The grant is not tenable by students who have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
- To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must need to apply for the admission at the university.
- To study at UC, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
UC FIRST YEAR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested, you may apply for a UC International First Year Scholarships after you have accepted an offer of a place at the University of Canterbury. After taking a full-time enrolment in the first year of a programme for an undergraduate degree at the university in the subject you wish to study, you are eligible to complete an online application for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- To apply for the opportunity s, you will need to submit supply documents including Proof of citizenship or residency status (e.g. birth certificate, passport), Evidence of community involvement, financial hardship or ethnic background, List of referees, Transcripts or records of learning, Referees and if necessary arrange any academic or language tests required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below