Application for the UC International First Year funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in USA.
The bursary is available for high potential international students and aims to help them in their studies by covering some of their study expenses. The university provides financial assistance at a value of $15,000. The grant is paid to the recipient’s University tuition fees account at the time of enrolment in a programme.
Established in 1873 as Canterbury College, the University of Canterbury is the first constituent college and the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers many degree level courses to get your education in your desired field.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UC INTERNATIONAL FIRST YEAR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of any nationality except New Zealand and Australia are eligible.
- They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Candidates must be full-fee-paying international students.
- Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test, only if English is not your local language.
UC INTERNATIONAL FIRST YEAR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below