UC International First Year funding Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The bursary is available for high potential international students and aims to help them in their studies by covering some of their study expenses.Funded education will provide $10,000 – $20,000 for this course of 1 year.
Established in 1873 as Canterbury College, the University of Canterbury is the first constituent college and the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers many degree level courses to get your education in your desired field.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UC INTERNATIONAL FIRST YEAR FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of any nationality except New Zealand and Australia are eligible.
- They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Candidates must be full-fee-paying international students.
- Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test, only if English is not your local language.
UC INTERNATIONAL FIRST YEAR FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university and then complete the online application for the grant.
Application must include:
- A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below