Application for the UC Irvine Regents’ Funding for US and International Freshmen Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of California, Irvine in USA.
The program is open for the high achieving candidates to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of California, Irvine. The prize money is established each year. The winner will also receive other benefits from the university such as class registration, a priority window, graduation library privileges, Regents’ Scholar notation on official transcripts and a proposal of guaranteed on-campus housing.
The University of California, Irvine (UCI) was founded in 1965. It offers 222-degree programs as 87 undergraduate degrees and 129 graduate and professional degrees. Its strategic plan goes an ambitious path to reach new heights of excellence and social impact.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IRVINE REGENTS’ FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US citizen or eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be incoming freshmen who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement as demonstrated by their high school GPA as reported on the admissions application, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application.
- Be a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa or students qualifying under AB130 or AB131.
- Only students who fall under these categories are eligible for the Regents’ Scholarship.
- Applicants must have required high school GPA, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application
- The grant is awarded based on the information gathered on the UC Application for Admission and Scholarships.
IRVINE REGENTS’ FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the Regents’ Scholarship, you must apply for fall admission by November 30. No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below