The application for the UCA Creative Europe Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University for the Creative Arts for all International Students in UK.
The University for the Creative Arts hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Grants. The University for the Creative Arts has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD. University for the Creative Arts has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The University for the Creative Arts and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the UCA Creative Europe Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UCA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Full-time undergraduate, graduate, or PhD degree study programmes taught at UCA.
The eligible criteria are:
- Applicants from countries of the European Union are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have enrolled in a full-time course at UCA.
- Applicants need to have a relevant diploma, undergraduate or master degree certification.
- If you’d like to study at UCA, you’ll need to have a certain level of English language skills. To make sure you meet the requirements of your course, they ask for evidence of your English language ability.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UCA SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Statement including:
- Their official qualifications from secondary education onwards
- write a personal statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 21 November 2022. Late applications will not be considered.