Application for the UCD Full-Time MBA Regional Excellence International Awards in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University College Dublin in Ireland.
The funding programme encourages high-achieving students who wish to commence an MBA degree coursework at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is providing merit-based scholarships that will cover up to 50% of tuition fees for the Full-Time MBA.
Established in 1854, University College Dublin is one of Europe’s driving research escalated colleges. It is Ireland’s biggest and most assorted college with more than 30,000 understudies, drawn from roughly 124 nations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UCD MBA REGIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU, EEA, Russian Federation, India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Nepal, Pakistan, Thailand, North, Central or South America, and Africa.
- MBA degree programme.
- Must achieving the relevant minimum GMAT / EA score or above (Please refer to our admissions page for details on minimum score requirements).
- The sponsorship will be awarded to candidates deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD MBA Admissions Committee.
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit, paired with a holistic review of their MBA application.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
UCD MBA REGIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an MBA degree coursework at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. After being registered, all successful applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for short-listing for the assessment centre. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Early application is recommended.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below