Application for the UCD International Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
The funding program covers full tuition fees of motivated students who want to pursue an MSc degree in Finance for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship covers 100% of the EU or non-EU tuition fees to pursue an MSc degree in Finance for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1908, the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a part of University College Dublin (UCD) based in Blackrock, Dublin. It offers high standard education at the undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UCD CORMAC COSTELLOE DELL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from EU or non-EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- award is awarded to pursue an MSc degree program in the field of Finance.
- Holding an overall Hons 1.1 degree result (or international equivalent) or who achieves this same overall degree result in summer before the start of the program.
- To become a part of the program, applicants will need to check out the entry requirements for master admission to Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
UCD CORMAC COSTELLOE DELL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates first have to take admission in an MSC degree program in Finance at University. Those applicants who hold a Full or Conditional Offer and who have accepted that offer for the full-time MSc Finance are automatically considered for the opportunity . After that, they have to submit a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School.
Application must include:
- All candidates must have to submit their official transcripts, updated CV and two references, preferably one academic and one professional.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below