Application for the UCD MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation International Awards in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
The funding program assists motivated candidates by giving a chance to win one of two scholarships that cover €5,000 of the tuition fees for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation program. The program covers €5,000 the tuition fees of the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation program for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1908, the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research center. It offers high standard education at the undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAKISTAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Ireland, other EU, and non-EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- The studentships are awarded to pursue MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation.
- Have an undergraduate degree result of Irish first-class honours (Hons 1.1) or an Irish second class honours, grade one (Hons 2.1) or international equivalent.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered. That is an overall IELTS of a minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test).
PAKISTAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation There is no separate application process for this Scholarship, applicants who hold a full, unconditional offer will be automatically considered.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a strong curriculum vitae/resume, academic transcripts, certificates and excellently written essay question answers in the course application. The key point to be noted is that the answers must be two in number and of 300 words each.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below