Application for the UCD MSc Merit-based Awards for Chinese Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
There are six awards open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full-time MSc programme for the academic year 2021/2022. These funding program covers €3,000 tuition fees of the MSc degree programme to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1908, the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a part of University College Dublin (UCD) located in Ireland. It offers high standard education at the undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UCD MSC MERIT-BASED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants to the following programmes are eligible for the opportunity :
- MSc Digital Innovation Full-Time – up to 1 scholarship,
- MSc Food Business Strategy Full-Time – up to 1 scholarship
- MSc Renewable Energy and Environmental Finance Full-Time – up to 1 scholarship
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management Full-Time – up to 1 scholarship
- MSc International Business Full-Time – up to 1 scholarship
- MSc Retail Leadership – up to 1 scholarship
- These The studentships are only open to either Direct Applicants to the School or students coming through UCD recognised Agents in China.
- The studentships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full-time MSc Programme.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the programme of their choice and fulfilled all the necessary admissions requirements.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to their choice programme and fulfilled all the necessary admissions requirements.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
UCD MSC MERIT-BASED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in the MSc degree program at the university. All successful applicants for these MSc programmes are automatically considered.
All relevant documents must be submitted
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below