Application for the UCD MSc Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students in Ireland – 2020/2021 . Entry is now open at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland .
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a full-time MSc degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.The university will provide up to 50% discount on the tuition fees.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a part of University College Dublin (UCD) that was founded in 1908. It offers high standard education at undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UCD MSC MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the endowment.
- MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree before applying for the grant.
- Candidates must have achieved a GMAT test result of 630 or higher before submitting their application. Alternatively, candidates must have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning.
- For admission, the normal requirement is a second class honours degree, grade one (2:1).
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
UCD MSC MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application form in full (UCD Online Application) and attach their official GMAT or GRE Test Score Report to the application.
Application must include:
- All relevant documents must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below