Application for the UCD School of Sociology MSc Comparative Social Change EU Scholarships in Ireland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University College Dublin in Ireland.
This award intends to encourage students to take admission into enrolment in the MSc comparative social change program at UCD School of Sociology. The UCD School of Sociology is granting three awards toward university fees. The amount of the scholarship is €2,000.
The UCD School of Sociology is a part of University College Dublin and based in Dublin, Ireland. This school is regarded as Ireland’s primary centre for education and research in sociology. It is the largest school of its kind.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMPARATIVE SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are available for EU students.
- The award will be awarded for a full-time master course in Sociology.
- EU applicants who have applied to and have received a full offer of a place on the program can submit a completed scholarship application form
- The scholarships are only available to students registering full-time
- Grants will be paid in two tranches – at the beginning of 1st and 2nd semesters
- MSc Comparative Social Change program is one year long, full-time program. To be enrolled in this program, you will need to have the following things:
- A primary degree in sociology or social science, or a closely related discipline
- Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalent 3.0 out of 4.0 is required or equivalent result where another grading scale is presented.
- For this program, all candidates are expected to have proficiency in English both writing and speaking. In case, English is not your native language, and then you must submit evidence of certificates of proficiency in English. The evidence must be in the form of TOEFL, Cambridge or IELTS.
COMPARATIVE SOCIAL CHANGE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- There is no need for supporting documents. Applicants must write on the application – 1) A description of research interests and 2) A personal statement outlining your background and motivation for pursuing a graduate degree in Sociology (max: 300 words)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below