Application for the UCL Edwin Power funding for International Students in the UK-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University College London in UK.
This educational award is activated for aspirants from all nationality who want to enhance their mathematical skills pursuing master’s study or MPhil/PhD research level program in the UK.The funded education will offer £400 for up to three years which can be subject to annual renewal based on satisfactory progress.
Organized in 1826, University College London is a public research university which is situated in London, UK. Since 2005, the university is known as its official name UCL and offers a huge range of degree level courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UCL EDWIN POWER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible.
- They can apply for master’s study or MPhil/PhD research degree courses in the field of Applied Mathematics at the university.
- Must not hold any other fund from UCL.
- A brilliant participant should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for demonstrating the English language proficiency, only if English is not your national language.
UCL EDWIN POWER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If applicants want to be a part of this fund, then they must have to take admission in a for master’s study or MPhil/PhD research course at the university. After taking admission, they have to send a written notice of their intention to apply for the opportunity to- the Head of the Department of Mathematics at UCL
Ms Helen Higgins
Dept of Mathematics
University College London
London WC1E 6BT
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, a research proposal for a PhD degree program, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae must be attached.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below