Application for the UCL Otto Koenigsberger International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University College London in UK.
The scholarship aims to support candidates who want to apply for the full-time master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit at the university. The scholarship programme covers partial remission of tuition fees, and applicants must provide satisfactory written evidence of funding the balance of their tuition fees and their living expenses. The award value is up to £5,000 toward tuition fees.
Established in 1826, UCL Careers helps students find their perfect career through one-to-one feedback and activities and a range of career knowledge, improve their professional skills or start their own company.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit.
- Candidates must be classified as an overseas student and be commencing full-time study for a Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit
- They must hold and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place at DPU.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the MSc degree program at the University College London. After that, they can contact Applicants should contact to DPU Programme Administrator via email: dpu-at-ucl.ac.uk
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide proof that they can fund the remainder of the tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of their studies at UCL.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below