Application for the UCN Funding for Non-EU and Non-EEA Students in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University College of Northern Denmark.
This scholarship scheme will provide a reduction in the tuition fees for the entire duration of any approved study programme at UCN in Denmark. All the successful candidates will receive a reduction in the tuition fees for the entire duration of any approved course.
UCN is a leading higher education institution of applied sciences based in Hjørring, Denmark. It is home to approximately 10,000 students, 1,000 of which are international students. It specializes in four main areas of business, social education, health, and technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UCN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be Non-EU/non-EEA student
- Must hold an offer to study in an approved course at the UCN.
- Top-up programmes
- Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- IELTS with an overall score of minimum 6.5; TOEFL with a minimum score of 83; Cambridge ESOL examinations; C1 Advanced: grade C, B or A; C2 Proficiency: grade, C, B or A; B2 First: grade A; Pearson PTE Academic; A minimum score of 58; Oxford Online Placement Test and other CEFR-comparable English tests with a borderline score of B2/C1.
UCN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Motivation letter, Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below