Application for the UCSC Regents Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of California, Santa Cruz in USA.
The educational award is exclusively available for both domestic and international students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework. Award amounts for new frosh are $20,000 paid over 4 years and transfer students receive $10,000 paid over 2 years. In addition to a monetary award, scholars receive priority enrollment and a campus housing guarantee.
Established in 1965, the University of California Santa Cruz assists more than 12,000 students or about 7 out of every 10 undergraduates with scholarships, grants, loans, and/or part-time employment opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UCSC REGENTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Students are expected to enroll in 15 units each quarter and to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to qualify for scholarship renewal.
- financial aid positions will be awarded on outstanding academic achievement.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
UCSC REGENTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- After getting admitted and accept an offer of admission, candidates must have to submit the academic transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below