Authority of the Uganda Christian University, UCU has released the amount payable as school fees for Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the prospective candidates offered provisional admission or probably seeking admission into the Uganda Christian University, UCU for 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
We specifically publish this information here today, for all people who need to know the current undergraduate, diploma, and certificate school fees of the Uganda Christian University, UCU.
Please note that if you have applied for admission to the Uganda Christian University, UCU or if you are already a student, it is advised that you know the current undergraduate, diploma, and certificate tuition fees for all students and this knowledge will help you, avoiding making mistakes that will cost you your admission.
UGANDA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY, UCU SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The following is the UCU Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and their respective tuition fees in Ugandan Shilling (UGX):
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) 2,560,000
- Bachelor of Education (BED Recess) all fees per module 859,150
- Bachelor of Arts with Education 700,000
- Bachelor of Science with Education 700,000
- Bachelor of Social Work & Social Administration 700,000
- Bachelor of Development Studies 700,000
- Bachelor of Public Administration & Management 700,000
- Bachelor of Project Planning and Entre 700,000
- Bachelor of Procurement and logistic Mgt 700,000
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 700,000
- Bachelor of Human Resource Mgt 700,000
- Bachelor of Business Computing (BBC) 700,000
- Bachelor of Economics and Mgt 700,000
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality 700,000
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology 750,000
- Diploma of Education (DEP Recess) all fees per module 703,950
- Diploma in Entrep &Inform. Technology 400,000
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) 400,000
- Diploma in Social Work and Social Administration 400,000
- Diploma in Public Administration & Management 400,000
- Diploma in Management and Project Planning 400,000
- Diploma in Theology (DIP THEO) 246,000
- Diploma In Child Development 236,000
- Certificate in Theology (CERT THEO) 196,000
- Certificate in Child Ministry & Child Development 196,000
- Certificate in Computer Studies/ ICDL 250,000
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.