Application for the UDE International Awards for Bachelor and Master Program in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Duisburg-Essen (UDE) in Germany.
The purpose of this sponsorship is to provide financial and non-material support to the high-achieving and committed students from all over the world.
Grants will be awarded worth up to 300 euro per month for international top-class talent. Funding is normally granted for at least two semesters but may be provided for a maximum time which covers the standard period of study.
Founded in 1654, The University of Duisburg-Essen is one of the youngest and largest universities in Germany. It’s also well known in the international scientific community. Since its foundation in 2003, it has developed into a universally recognized research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UDE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are open for international candidates.
- All students who are properly enrolled at the University of Duisburg-Essen and are within their regular course duration are eligible to apply for the merit-based awards.
- Candidates must have been enrolled in the full-time bachelor and master degree program at the university.
- The applicants are required to provide evidence of German proficiency to DSH 2 level (with just a few exceptions for the certain program) before they begin the full academic study.
UDE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants must have to take admission in bachelor and master degree program in their chosen subject at the University of Duisburg-Essen. After taking admission candidates can email [email protected] to apply for the merit-based awardss. All applications must include:
- Personal data, curriculum vitae, information regarding your studies at UDE, average grades, letter of motivation, optional information on personal background.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below