Application for the UEA Actuarial Science awards for international student in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in Australia.
This scheme will provide financial support to talented and motivated students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science. The funding program is open for the year 2021/2022. The participants will receive an award amount of £6,000 for undergraduate study at the University of East Anglia.
Established in 1963, East Anglia University is a leading university known for excellence in education and science. It offers numerous degree programmes and courses in different regions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UEA ACTUARIAL SCIENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible for these endowments.
- All undergraduate actuarial science programmes.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- You must have your previous degree transcripts or certificates.
- For studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
UEA ACTUARIAL SCIENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is simple to be a part of the university, reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. You will automatically be considered for an Actuarial Science scholarship.
Application must include:
- As per the program’s requirement, the university is not asking for any additional documents instead of the language proficiency proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 29, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below