Application for the UEA Financial Aid for Undergraduates in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in UK.
The opportunities are available for foreign applicants in order to conduct their undergraduate studies at UEA in the UK.The participants will receive a minimum of a £2,000 first year tuition fee discount, whilst a large number of successful applicants will be upgraded to fee discounts of £4,000, £6,000 or £10,000 per year of study.
Founded in 1963, the University of East Anglia has four faculties and 26 schools of study. It is a public research university which ranked 13th in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UEA FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas applicants.
- They can pursue an undergraduate degree program at any subjects at the university.
- You must have selected UEA as your firm choice institution, not your insurance choice and must be an independently funded student paying their own tuition fees and not sponsored by a government or non-government organization.
- Candidates for the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences are not eligible for this grant.
- You must have your previous degree transcripts or certificates.
- For studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
UEA FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is simple to be a part of the university, reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program. And after that, complete the grant application form.
Application must include:
- As per the requirement of the program, the university is not asking for any additional documents instead of the language proficiency proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered and Open for the September 2019 entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below