Application for the UEA PhD International Awards in Designing Cameras for Spectral Capture in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in UK.
The education award will help students by providing a fund to the international students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of East Anglia. The University of East Anglia will provide tuition fees, an annual stipend of £15,744 in year 1, rising to £16,702 in year 3.
The University of East Anglia is one of the finest universities in the country, with lovely campuses, pleasant communities, and outstanding employee service. It’s a respected institution with a track record of academic and scientific achievement that offers a diverse range of programs and courses in various regions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UEA PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree programme in designing cameras for spectral capture.
- Must achieve a first in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Physics, Math, or another numerate discipline.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
UEA PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being registered in a PhD degree programme, students are required to take admission at the university. After that, the student has to apply online.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of their passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below