Application for the UF International Outstanding Achievement Awards in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Florida in USA.
The programme is open for talented undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolling or enrolled at an institution in the United States. The University of Florida will provide an educational fund to the winning candidates for the session 2022/2023.
The University of Florida is a public land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant research university in Gainesville, Florida. The university is also integrated with retirement community Oak Hammock, where students can work, complete internships and find mentors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject area
- Demonstrates outstanding academic achievement, strong leadership skills, and community engagement
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates
- Applicants must have proficiency in spoken and written English to study at the University of Florida.
INTERNATIONAL OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Letters of recommendation, abstract of your academic research or master’s project (2,000 words), a brief statement about your career plans (3,500 words), a pdf of your curriculum vitae/resume, and the names and email addresses of two professional or academic references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below