Application for the UHR Scholarships for International Students in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Swedish Defence University in Sweden.
The scholarship programme is aimed at well-qualified students from around the world except EU/EAA and Switzerland, who wish to study at Swedish universities or colleges. The scholarship may only be used to pay all or part of the tuition fees and may not be used for accommodation or other suchlike costs.
Founded in 1997, Today’s Swedish University of Defense is the latest step in a long history of military education. The university teaches and educates military and civilian personnel at home and abroad. It conducts instruction for Swedish Armed Forces Career and Reserve Officers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UHR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from countries, other than EU/EEA countries and Switzerland
- Pursuing a Bachelor or masters degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Have successfully completed their upper secondary (high school) education (post-16)
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university
- In order to be qualified for the courses and programs you apply for, you must meet the entry requirements.
- The English requirement for studies at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Sweden is the equivalent of the Swedish upper secondary course English 6/English B
UHR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You must first apply to a course or a program before applying for a scholarship at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to fill the application form for the award.
Application must include:
- No supporting documents are needed since they are all available for your admission evaluation through www.universityadmissions.se.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below