Application for the UHR Scholarships for Masters Students in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Skövde in Sweden.
The University of Skövde awards some partial scholarships to students liable to pay tuition fees attending a master’s programme. The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
The University of Skövde is a state university in Skövde, Sweden. The University of Skövde was granted university status in 1983 and is now an academic institution with general and specialized educational programmes in topics like Business, Health, Biomedicine, and Computer game design. Research, education, and PhD training at the university are divided into four schools; Bioscience, Business, Health and Education, Engineering Science, and Informatics. The university has approximately 9,000 students in 50 undergraduate and 10 graduate programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UHR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Generally, students can only be awarded a UHR scholarship if a master’s program at the University of Skövde is chosen as the first priority.
- Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skövde.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the program you applied to and the application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline to University Admissions.
- You should fill out a motivation letter when submitting the UHR scholarship online application. Scholarship applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
- The master’s program must be delivered on campus.
- The criteria for awarding a UHR scholarship are good academic merits and the motivation letter. Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as the geographic location which the University of Skövde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalization strategy.
- Attention: If you are already admitted or enrolled as a master’s student at the University of Skövde, you are not currently eligible to apply for UHR Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master’s program.
- Scholarships to students attending a master’s program at the University who are liable for tuition fees. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
UHR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First you must apply for one of the University of Skövde’s master’s programs at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions. Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form available on the link below. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you received from the University Admissions website.
Application must include:
- No extra documents need to be sent. The University of Skövde will use documentation you submit with your master’s program application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application number from www.universityadmissions.se must be informed on the UHR scholarship application form. Your motivation letter should be filled out in the scholarship application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 March 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below