Application for the UIPA International Postgraduate Awards in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
These award programmes are funded by UNSW and will benefit PhD or master’s degree international students at UNSW. The selected students will be provided a full tuition fee and a yearly stipend for 3.5 or 2 years.
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities, ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Ranking. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UIPA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can make applications.
- Students can apply for a PhD programme or a master by research programme at UNSW.
- The applicants must be enrolled themselves and have applied for the programme they wish to join.
- he applicants must hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honours or a master’s degree with the same regards.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 90, TOEFL PBT – 577, PTE – 64, C1 – 176, and C2 – 180.
UIPA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply through the university’s online portal. To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must simply indicate that they want to be considered for a scholarship in their admission application.
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 4th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below