Application for the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) Ulam International Programme in Poland – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange(NAWA) in Poland.
Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange(NAWA) is delighted to announce Ulam Programme 2019. This program is open to scientists from all around the world representing all fields of science to the Polish institutions of science and higher education.
The objective of The Ulam Programme is to help foreign researchers to develop their career by intensifying international mobility as well as will allow them to establish scientific cooperation with excellent host institutions in Poland.
NAWA is a new institution that was established on October 1st, 2017. It is set up to coordinate state activties driving the process of internationalization of Polish academic and research institutions.
The Programme provides financing for a scholarship covering both the Beneficiary’s allowance costs in relation to their stay at a host institution, in an amount of PLN 10,000 a month, and a mobility allowance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ULAM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from all around the world
- An application under the Programme shall be submitted by an individual scientist who holds a doctoral degree awarded in a country other than Poland, does not hold Polish citizenship and has not lived, worked or studied in Poland since at least 2017.
- The condition of not being a Polish citizen does not apply to persons who are Polish citizens and whose full cycle of doctoral studies has been financed by the Polish government, as these persons are entitled to participate in the Programme,
- The Programme is open to scientists representing all fields of science.
ULAM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- The Regulations of the Ulam Programme
- Proposal application form
- Invitation form for the host institution
- Agreement form
- Partial and final report form
- Evaluation questionnaire form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 23, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below