Application for the ULMS Graduate Teaching Fellowships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool Management School in UK.
This is an open scholarship opportunity for students of all nationalities applying for graduate studies in business and finance at the University of Liverpool Management School. ULMS will provide the selected students an annual stipend of £15,609 plus a fee waiver and provide access to student support funds in line with the more comprehensive doctoral training provision at ULMS.
The University of Liverpool Management School is a world-leading center for management and leadership education and research at the University of Liverpool, which is a public university ranked 129th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE TEACHING FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Worldwide, students are eligible to apply.
- Students must undertake PhD students in Work, Organization and Management, Strategy International Business and Entrepreneurship, Accounting and Finance, Economics, or Operations and Supply Chain Management and Marketing at ULMS.
- The applicants must have a solid commitment to research.
- The applicants must have a masters’ degree (preferably a Distinction grade) in a cognate subject.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
GRADUATE TEACHING FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can make their applications online on the university portal. In the Finance section, select funding source Sponsor and insert ‘PHD-GTF-ULMS-2022 studentship’ to apply.
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two academic reference letters, signed and on letter headed paper
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 7th, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below