Application for the ULMS Indian Subcontinent Excellence Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in UK.
The award is open to outstanding students from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka who wish to pursue the master’s degree at the university. The scholars will receive 50% off tuition fees for a master’s degree at the University of Liverpool.
Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a public university located in the city of Liverpool, England. It also offers a wide selection of accommodation which is far from the campus as well as the campus of student villages.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ULMS INDIAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to students from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for MSc Programmes in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme.
- Work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously study at a highly ranked university.
- To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). International students who have achieved AAB in their A levels or equivalent.
- International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
ULMS INDIAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you can automatically consider this opportunity.
Application must include:
- Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below