Application for the ULMS Indian Subcontinent Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool Management School in UK.
Interested candidates from countries in the Indian Subcontinent, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka, can apply for this application towards an MSc. programme at Liverpool. Students that demonstrate academic excellence will e give this partial tuition fee scholarship. The selected students from the Indian subcontinent will be provided a 50% tuition fee for the applied MSc. programme at Liverpool.
The University of Liverpool Management School is a world-leading center for management and leadership education and research at the University of Liverpool which is a public university ranked 129th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ULMS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can take up an on-campus MSc. programme offered at Liverpool.
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme. Work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing, or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously studying at a highly ranked university.
- Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the country they are applying from.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
ULMS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can make their applications online on the university portal. MSc students from the Indian Subcontinent countries will be considered for the opportunity
Application must include:
- School or college transcripts/certificates (International applicants only)
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Original or certified academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below