Application for the ULMS Southeast Asia Excellence Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
In 1884, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It is a public university which received its university status in 1903 and is also known to be one of the six original ‘redbrick’ civic universities. The educational award provides part fee waiver (50%) for a master’s degree program to the winning candidates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ULMS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme.
- They must have work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously studying at a highly ranked university.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university for taking admission at the University of Liverpool.
- International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
ULMS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants who successfully enrol in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant. No separate application is necessary.
Application must include:
- You will be asked to submit your transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copies of degrees and current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below