Application for the Ulster Great Scholarships for China, Malaysia, Indonesia Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Ulster University in UK.
The Great Scholarships program will be granted to those taking part in a postgraduate program at Ulster University. Applications are limited to students who belong to China, Malaysia and Indonesia. There are four awards available for your tuition fee, Two ideal Chinese students will get the award of £10,000 each, and Malaysian and Indonesian students will be awarded only one scholarship of £10,000.
Ulster University is a well-known public university in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. This university is included in the list of leading, innovative and young universities of the world. It is multi-campus university severing students with a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ULSTER GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must hold a valid passport from China, Malaysia or Indonesia
- Must also hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate program delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordan town, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning program, or program delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applications are open for only Chinese, Malaysian and Indonesian students.
- All applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before applying for a program at the university.
- You will be asked to show evidence of English language proficiency. Most of the courses of this university require a minimum English level of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no band score under 5.5. Trinity ISE: Pass at level III.
ULSTER GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Evidence of competence in written and spoken English
- Evidence of passes in five subjects, two of which must be at A level and three at GCSE level
- Evidence of passes in four subjects, three of which must be at A level and one at GCSE level or
- Proof of an approved qualification at an equivalent level such as a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma or Access to Higher Education qualification or equivalent or
- Evidence, for a process of formal accreditation by the University, of learning you has gained through work or other experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below