Application for the Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Thailand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Walailak University in Thailand.
The program aims to encourage the admission of students possessing excellent academic records and also to encourage scholarship recipients to make satisfactory academic progress towards the completion of their 4 years degree. WUIC offers a number of full and partial awards to qualified students. Each fully-funded position, worth approximately US$ 40,000 – US$ 60,000 for 4 years, covers tuition, accommodation fees and the monthly allowance. A number of partial awards, in the form of tuition fee waivers, is also available.
Walailak University is designed as a comprehensive university (with a variety of fields of study) to serve the people of Thailand. Walailak University graduates are expected to have practical intelligence, adversary quotient, Liberal Arts perspective and technology competence, all integrated with high moral. All activities are designed to enhance Walailak University’s uniqueness in its ultimate goal to become “The Education Park of ASEAN” where all the global citizens can find the riches in the knowledge, wisdom and culture.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE EXCELLENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicant’s Qualifications:
- Must have completed G12 or other high school equivalency certificates.
- Minimum High School grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Must meet the minimum requirement on English competency equivalent to TOEFL IBT 61 or IELTS 6.0 or other equivalent standard scores.
- Available for international students.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
UNDERGRADUATE EXCELLENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Letter of recommendation from the high school Director as in the form attached. The official contact detail of the reference must be specified.
- Statement of purpose (within 1 page) on why the applicant is interested in the selected program and why the applicant deserves the program.
- All submitted documents which are not written in English or Thai must be translated into English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below