Application for the Undergraduate Financial Aid for International Students in Turkey – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sabanci in Turkey.
These are available to pursue the undergraduate degree program offered at Sabanci University. Awards cover 25%-100% tuition fees.
Sabanci University, established in 1994, is a young foundation university located on a 1.26 million square meter campus about 40 km from Istanbul’s city center. Its first students matriculated in 1999.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these program
- Those holding Turkish citizenship by birth and renounced their Turkish citizenship, and their children under 18 who are listed in the renouncement document but documenting their certification for rights mentioned in the Turkish Citizenship Law, no: 5901, Item 7, stating that “Anyone born, either in Turkey or abroad, in the marriage of a Turkish mother or father, is a Turkish citizen.” Candidates who wish to apply within the “applications from abroad” category should examine the Turkish Citizenship Law.
- Those who hold the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey and have completed last 3 years of their high school education in another country except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus before 01/02/2013. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
- Those who start their high school education after 01/02/2013 in abroad, and completing entire high school education in abroad except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
- Those who hold the citizenship of The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, who resides in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and who have completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system, as well as those who have registered and completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system abroad between 2005-2010.
- Students who are in the last year of high school or graduated from a school equivalent to Turkish high schools may apply to undergraduate programs at Sabanci University.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Required documents for application Online Application Form.
Application must include:
- The copy of the test/diploma result(s) accepted by the university (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100).If available, the photocopy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted),An official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, sealed and approved by the authority of that high school and if taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabanci University
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below.