Application for the undergraduate financial aid for International Students in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Brigham Young University in USA.
The mission of Brigham Young University is to assist individuals in their quest for perfection and eternal life. BYU seeks to develop students of faith, intellect, and character who have the skills and the desire to continue learning and to serve others throughout their lives. Multi-year full, one-year full, and half tuition awards will be determined on the basis of available funding and the qualifications of the candidates relative to one another, once the applicant pool has been finalized.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduate financial aid beginning with the term/semester they are admitted. Freshmen must submit all admissions materials to the Admissions Office by the program deadline in order to be considered for programmes.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should complete the BYU application online. University encourages all students to complete the online application, regardless of their circumstances. By completing a minimum of the first three optional sections you will be considered for all possible scholarships offered by the Financial Aid Office:
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 16, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below