Application for the Undergraduate funding for International Students in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the ACI Foundation in USA.
This bursary is available for international students and intended to support their undergraduate studies at any university in the USA with covering some educational expenses.This educational award consists of a stipend of $5000 (U.S.) for tuition, residence, books, and materials; and appropriate recognition in Concrete International magazine and on the Foundation website.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FOUNDATION UNDERGRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign applicants can apply.
- Applicants can take part in an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The participant must be a full-time undergraduate student at the time of applying for and during the entire award year.
- If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting this proficiency.
FOUNDATION UNDERGRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying to the grant, you need to apply for an undergraduate degree program at any university in the USA. After that, you can complete the online application form for the award.
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit their official transcripts to the foundation. They will inform you when they receive the transcripts. Transcripts shall be submitted for all undergraduate and graduate programs attended; unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. You can send your transcripts on the given address below-
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
38800 Country Club Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below