Application for the Undergraduate Merit Awards for Indian, Nepali, and Pakistani Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Heriot-Watt University in UK.
Students who are domiciled in India, Nepal, and Pakistan and going to start study in an undergraduate program in September 2020 at this university will be considered. Through this award, Heriot-Watt University wants to support undergraduate studies. This support will provide self-funded students with the award of £1500-£3,000. This amount will cover the partial fee of the deserving candidates.
Heriot-Watt University is a prestigious institution that holds a reputation for innovative research and highly employable graduates and top quality teaching. It was founded in 1821 and is regarded as the world’s first mechanism institute. With five amazing campuses based in the world’s some of the most beautiful locations, the university is a large community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students belong to India, Nepal and Pakistan can apply for this application.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Domiciled in one of the countries listed above at the time of application and classified as an overseas student for fee purposes starting a full-time on-campus program of study
- Self-funding your course
- Students must have to hold an offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree course starting in September 2020.
- Entry requirements vary from one country to another.
- To study in an undergraduate program at this university, you have to demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough if English is not your first language. You can prove your proficiency by achieving IELTS 6.0 overall or an acceptable equivalent.
UNDERGRADUATE MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no need to apply for this application separately as you will be considered after successfully being enrolled in an undergraduate program at this university.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Applications is base on First-come, first-served basis.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below