Application for the Undergraduate Merit Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
The Edith Cowan University is pleased to offer International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship to students who can demonstrate high levels of academic achievement in their previous studies. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE MERIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- High-achieving students that are citizens of Argentina, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Reunion, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible for the International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- be commencing study at ECU in 2020, 2021 or 2022;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
UNDERGRADUATE MERIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply through an ECU Authorised Agent.
Application must include:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- have met the admission requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below