Application for the Undergraduate Norway Scholarship at Newcastle University in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The study programme aims to support and encourage students to pursue a postgraduate degree at the Birmingham Business School. Awards will be based on academic excellence as assessed from your course application. The scholars will receive up to 40% of their tuition fee for a master’s degree at the University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university, one of the top public universities in Birmingham. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, it is ranked 87th. The University of Birmingham wants to be known as one of the world’s top universities. It is committed to conducting world-class research in originality, significance, and rigour.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORWAY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Norway Students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- domiciled in Norway.
- assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city center campus for the 2022/23 academic year.
- ABB at A level is typically the minimum required for entry to an Undergraduate course.
- If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to show that you have adequate knowledge of written and spoken English before you begin your studies.
NORWAY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Your personal details and qualifications.
- A personal statement
- A reference from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows you academically.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below