Application for the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarships in Canada – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Simon Fraser University in Canada.
Simon Fraser University, commonly referred to as SFU, is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada with campuses in Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver.
English is the language of instruction at Simon Fraser University. All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to domestic and international high school students admitted for the fall term to an undergraduate degree in any faculty. Minimum 90% admission average or 31 IB* points required to apply.
- The studentships are available to domestic and international students.
- No Test Requirement
- To be considered for admission, you must meet the general university entrance requirements, including English language and quantitative skills requirements, and the program-specific requirements listed for that program. Click on the country where you have completed your studies to see all the requirements.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no part less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test) with an overall score of 88 or better with a minimum score of 20 in each of the four components (listening, speaking, writing, reading)
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) with an overall score of 70, with no part less than 60.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with an overall score of 65, with no part less than 60.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications to BC post-secondary institutions are submitted through the EducationPlannerBC application service.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below